Thursday, November 29, 2007

Books...mmm....

I suppose it should be obvious that someone working in a library loves to read, perhaps even have a little obsession. I am certainly not an exception. I LOVE to read. I might not read a wide range of books, but there are SO many out there, well, you would need to read 24/7 to have a truly wide range of reading. I definitely do not have that kind of time. If only...

Library Thing was FUN! Obviously I added more than the required three books. I really liked how it recommended books based on what I had read. Very handy. It can be so hard to choose what to read! What if it's horrible? Do you finish it to at least see what happens to the characters, or do you just give up? Or maybe you should just stick to the same authors so you'll know that you are safe and entertained.

Maybe I will become more widely read after all...

No comments: