Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Later is better than never

So I got kind of a late start on week 3, but at least I did it! And I'm really enjoying tagging. Not typing in every web address is a real time saver!

You know, this whole blogging thing is really hard. What do you write about?! I could write about what's going on in my life...I suppose. Or I could just write about this 2.0 stuff, but that doesn't seem like it would make for a very long blog. I just don't know!! I figure I'll just write in whatever manner my mood happens to be in. That's grammatically correct, right? Oh well, I don't care! As long as it gets my point across.

Right now I am reading this HILARIOUS book. Ok, not much reading involved in it, but that's ok. It's called "Boners-Seriously Misguided Facts-According to Schoolkids." The title pretty much explains it. And the illustrations are by Dr. Seuss and some of them are funnier than the fact that they're illustrating. If I explained it wouldn't do any justice, just trust me and read it. Did you know that celibacy is the crime a priest commits when he marries?? I had no clue! Now some of these "facts" made me feel a little stupid, because I didn't know either, but still a very amusing read. Highly recommended by ME.

I apologize if this blog was not as entertaining as you hoped. I do try to please! But, alas, it all depends on my mood.

2 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

just keep going with your mood -- write as if there's no audience.

plus, anyone who writes about Dr. Seuss is OK with me (check out Sam-I-Am at Plenty of Perseverance)

Bob C.

They call me Mimi said...

Boners looked really funny! I liked the ones on the back about oxygin being pure gin and hydrogin being gin and water, and when a man can only have one wife it's called monotony! I laughed my tail off. Kids are so dumb, but cute.