Saturday, November 10, 2007

So ill...

I DO NOT ENJOY BEING SICK! Not that I think anyone does, and if they do then they really need to be evaluated by those little guys in white lab coats. Do you ever get so messed up in the head when you're sick that you start seeing things? Oh boy, I do. Yesterday I just STARED at this book for a few minutes. I could have sworn it was flipping me off! I really wanted to know what problem this book had with me. I didn't do anything to it!! Well, obviously it wasn't. And I choose not to admit what it was about the book that made me think that.

So, today I did the whole RSS thing. It took me awhile to really figure out what it was. Even as I was picking things to put on it I didn't know. Then it clicked (and I felt a little silly that it took so long) but at least it finally clicked! I'm really going to have to play with it more to see if it's something that I'm really going to enjoy and use. Still, it was interesting to learn about...and that it even existed.

I believe I'm done confusing my mind for the day....

No comments: