Saturday, December 1, 2007

My computer is EVIL!!

It won't let me watch videos tonight!! It keeps freezing up...stupid, evil computer...

Anyway, You Tube...ah, I love You Tube. Of course, it has only served one purpose for me. It exists only to make me laugh. If I'm having a bad day...if I'm having a good day...it's there to get me through. And when my computer is not being a jerk I could spend HOURS laughing with You Tube. If only tonight were one of those nights...

I don't know if this video counts as "library related" or not, but it's set IN a library, and it's a video, so isn't that really all that matters? Anyway, it's this AWESOME Japanese game show that was introduced to me at work. As I was looking for library videos I decided to just skip ahead and type "library funny" to see what I would get. And up comes this game show...I can't wait until my computer is in a better mood, because I really want to watch the second half of this.

Funny Japanese Video!

Please watch, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Then of course there's my FAVORITE You Tube video. It's a lovely little cartoon about Charlie the unicorn and his adventure to Candy Mountain. My goal in life is to share this video with as many people as I can. I laughed SO HARD!!



Special thanks to the letter Y. :)

Finally, the bookcart drill teams, wow. If only our bookcarts were empty for long enough....I suppose we can only dream...

No comments: