Friday, December 28, 2007

Wikis are Weird!

Wikis could be really cool...for some people. I just don't know how involved I would be in something like that. It's a lot of pressure!! You want to make sure what you put on there is perfect...and if it isn't, well, anyone can see your mistakes! Eeep! I have no ideas for KRL. My mind goes completely blank. A wiki about the area might be neat, like what to do, where to eat, that kind of stuff. Or a book recommendation wiki, but I don't really know how that might go. People could recommend books and why they like them, or something. I don't know...I think I'm just sleepy.

Yeah, sleep sounds good....

But I have to work!!! Aaagh!!!

1 comment:

Thaydra said...

I think the idea of an "about the area" section is great, especially for folks who are new to the area!