Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wikis again

I do not care for wikis! It's too stressful! What do you put on there? Will people like it? Will someone erase it! Eeek!! Not fun! I suppose for some people it would be a lot of fun...but not for me!

Anyway, Dan and I put a picture of our front door on our branch (Port Orchard) wiki. Nothing major, especially since our branches wiki is already pretty awesome (kudos to those of you who did ALL that work). It did take us a little while to figure out how to do it right. You know, so it would be pretty. I suppose that would be the only way a wiki could be fun for me, since I used to be a photographer and all (I think I've mentioned that once or twice in my blogs). Without threats, or some sort of benefit, that is probably the only thing I would ever contribute to a wiki.

No comments: