Thursday, January 17, 2008

Social Networking

I've already been a part of Myspace for a while now. I like the new way of social networking. It's helped me get in touch with old friends, and stay in touch. I'm VERY bad at calling people, so being able to socialize online has been great for me. Facebook looks very similar to Myspace, but since you can search for people without being a member, I've already been able to find friends that are not on Myspace, so I may just have to sign up (once my computer is better).

I think that libraries are good at keeping up with technology, as they should. How else are you going to get tech savvy teenagers to come in, or take part in activities? The world is changing, and luckily libraries are trying to keep up with it, which is essential to our survival.

No comments: